we are delighted to announce the Frontiers in Molecular Biology 2017 SIBBM Seminar "From Single Cells to 3D-Cell Culture", to be held at the Palazzo Schuster, Milan, 14-16 June, 2017, featuring this year:
• Four sessions with invited speakers and talks selected from presented abstracts:
Session I - Tissues, Organs and Organoids
Session II - Imaging Cells and Molecules
Session III - Cell Identity in Health and Disease
Session IV - Genome Landscape and Function
• Armenise and INGM Special Lectures
• The session "Science and Society", with a focus on Gender Equality
• Poster sessions and Poster Prices
• The assignment of the prestigious Chiara D'Onofrio awards to an established scientist early in his/her career and to a young scientist that will be selected from the oral communications.
• The annual Society Meeting, during which SIBBM will welcome new members.
This meeting will provide a unique opportunity to interact and collaborate with the speakers in a friendly and informal atmosphere.
If you have an exciting discovery or would like to learn more about these topics, please register to participate to the meeting and submit your abstract with our on line submission form, starting from March, 13, 2017.
• Marco Bianchi - San Raffaele Research Institute, Milan
• Raffaele De Francesco - INGM, Milan
• Massimiliano Pagani - INGM, Milano
More information is available on the SIBBM Seminar website: https://sibbm2017.azuleon.org