Immuno-Oncology 2018 World Congress (IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY2018)
- 26 Apr 2018
25-26 June 2018, Vienna, Austria.
Immuno-Oncology2018 will focus on the latest developments and findings in immuno-oncology therapy as well as targeted therapy.
The Congress will examine treatments available on the market as well as treatments still in the development stage.
The Congress will welcome Oncologists, Dermatologists, Immunologists, Surgical Oncologists, CRO's, industry leaders and other experts.
The congress will focus on the following key areas:
• Selecting patients for treatment with immunotherapy
• Biologic markers in Immuno-Oncology
• The current drugs available in immunotherapy (and combinations)
• Cell therapy
• Future directions in Immuno-Oncology
• Evaluating response in Immunotherapy
• Toxicity management of Immunotherapy drugs
• You are invited and encouraged to contribute to the program by submitting abstracts for poster presentation and we look forward to your active involvement.