First SIMAG Webinar Series
- 14 Oct 2020
The Italian Society of Environmental Mutagenesis and Genomics (SIMAG) is launching three webinars to improve communication and discussion in this period of travel restrictions.
In this first series, three new members of the Society will present themselves. In parallel, recent research advances of three laboratories of SIMAG members will be communicated by a young component of the team. To attend the webinars, please connect to the SIMAG website (http://www.sima-g.it/) and follow the link.
28 October 2020, 2.30 pm
- Valeria Simonelli (Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Roma) “High-fat diet, oxidative damage and susceptibility to chronic-degenerative diseases: a pilot study in transgenic mice”.
- Laura Bisini (European Research Biology Center, Pomezia, Roma) “Performance improvement for in vitro genotoxicity testing: the experience of a CRO”.
20 November 2020, 2.30 pm
- Fabrizio Bianchi (Fondazione Casa Sollievo della Sofferenza, San Giovanni Rotondo, Foggia) “Deciphering cancer transcriptomics to improve diagnostics and therapeutics”.
- Andrea Stoccoro and Fabio Coppedè (Università di Pisa, Pisa) “Mitochondrial epigenetics in neurodegenerative diseases”.
30 November 2020, 2.30 pm
- Bartolomeo Bosco and Alberto Inga (Università di Trento, Trento) “Translational controls in p53-dependent responses: exploring the role of the RNA helicase DHX30”.
- Giulia Vecchiotti, Massimo Aloisi and Anna MG Poma (Università dell’Aquila, L’Aquila) “Cyto and genotoxicity of polystyrene nanoparticles in vitro”.